Faith is the very foundation of Christian belief. Christians begin their journey with the profession of their faith and belief in who God is. The Christians believe by faith that Christ existed, passed away on the cross, and resurrected on the third day. Because of faith, the Christians believe that God gave his son Jesus for the redemption of people’s sins.
So, it can be said that having faith is a requirement for Christians, and listed below are the reasons that explain why it is so vital for Christians to have faith in their lives:
- It will become impossible to please God without having faith. It is said that when followers seek God with a clean and trusting heart, God affectionately heals their bodies, repairs their broken relationships and answers their prayers.
- Faith is essential as it affects the decisions that people make, the way they communicate with others, and the way they respond to the situations. It is said that the more believers put their trust in God, the more faith they develop.
- Faith gives testimony. The words in testimony are not only built up on the person speaking, but they give courage to the listener of the testimony and inspire them to believe in God as well.
- Faith helps in discovering the purpose in life by moving them forward and by guiding them in the right direction.
- It is easy to give entry to anxiety, fear, and stress but the faith helps these things to stay away. Therefore, it is important to learn to have faith and use it to eliminate anxiety, fear, and stress.
- Faith acts as a pathway to find solutions in life. It is important to remember that human beings are here not only to survive but to thrive. So, those who are only surviving have lots of things in store. Those who really want something in life deep down inside; then faith is the only thing that can actually help.
Splankna Therapy Institute helps people attain holistic healing via the effects of mind body techniques without compromising on faith and spiritual boundaries. Therefore, it can be said that faith is deep-rooted in the anticipation of good things to come. It actually goes beyond hope as hope lives within the mind but faith is immersed deep inside the heart and the spirit and this is something that cannot be explained away by logic or reason or be assumed through a single element.
Faith is thus just as vital as the air people breathe. As the presence of oxygen in the air nurtures the body, faith nurtures the soul and the heart. It is the energy that progresses through each particular cell and fiber within the body. It is, in fact, a part of each strand and each muscle of thought and is the basic foundation of people’s presence.
Splankna is the institute that offers a Christian protocol for mind body work adapting elements from Thought-Field Therapy, Neuro-Emotional Technique, spiritual warfare and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing.