Are you tired of the seams of your bra glaring through your tshirt? Tired of the bras hooks and elastics that keep slipping off at the slightest opportunity? Well then it is time that you paid some serious attention to your lingerie shopping.
Shopping for lingerie entails a lot more thinking and planning that buying clothes. It is very important that you stick to certain basic rules when it comes to women’s bra online shopping or if you go to a shop. These rules will help you to get the right fit and maximum comfort. Wondering what these wondering tips are? Take a look:
- The most important thing that you need to pay attention to is the material. Do not opt for anything synthetic when it comes to regular wear. You can opt for it when it’s a special occasion and you do not plan to wear it for a long time. Cotton is a breathable fibre and hence this makes the perfect choice for lingerie material. Generally the prices are higher when it comes to cotton products, but they are very comfortable and also last long.
- When it comes to lingerie, you should definitely stick to a brand that suits you. You can always experiment when it comes to buying something fancy or trying out something new, but for your regular wear you ought to stick to the brand that you have been using for a long time. No compromise is to be made when it comes to the brand because if you are comfortable then you yourself will be able to go about your daily activities more freely! Even if the brand that you opt for is quite expensive, stick to it because this is one thing that you should never compromise with.
- Are you sure you know your bra size? Every shop has its own measuring style and hence it is important that you find the one that will fit you. The simplest way to do that is follow the measuring instructions given in the size guide of the online site and then purchase the product accordingly. Or when you go to lingerie store always ask the assistants to measure you so that you know what your size is according to their parameters and then you can try the products out accordingly.
- It is always best to opt for lighter colours since otherwise if the colour is too deep and the quality is not good, then it might leave stains from sweat on your body. Sometimes it might leave ugly marks on your t shirt or top as well! Thus it is always safer to opt for light colours.
- And last but not the least, do keep in mind that like everything else, your lingerie too has a lifetime. Do not use one lingerie for more than 1-2 years. The moment you see it is getting frayed or loose or that the hooks do not work anymore, it is time to get yourself some new ones.
Keep these pointers in mind when you start women’s bra online shopping in order to ensure that you buy the best of all products.